• Thorough knowledge of analysis issues / deviation
• Project coordination skills from A-Z (laboratory testing through shipping of samples)
• Cost management
• Defining which samples need to be tested and when/why
• Optimization of processes in stability testing (FUST, project, deviation stability protocolls)
• Complex project coordination skills with a scientific background
• Strong sense of leadership/ownership – ability to define and maintain priorities
• Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
• Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and in presenting scientific results
• Can embrace global and local visions of Novartis and execute project with these visions in mind
• Preferably native Dutch speaking with excellent English
• At least 2 years of experience, with proven success in project coordination/management role.
We offer a fulltime contract with attractive salary package in an innovative and international environment.
For more information, contact Marieke Franken at +32 16 30 95 09.