As Medical Officer Oncology, you will provide medical guidance to project teams and investigators throughout all steps of a clinical project. You will join a global team of solution-oriented medical experts who have powerful understanding of study requirements, ensure patient safety, review clinical trial documentation and assess medical issues.
You can work either home or office based.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide medical monitoring to clinical project teams and sites including out of hours coverage
- Collaborate with Project Management, Clinical Operations and other departments in the preparation of clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports
- Responsible for review and analysis of clinical data including safety monitoring
- Provide medical trainings to the project teams and sites
- Medical review of the SAEs narratives, prepare SAE queries
- Organize and lead data monitoring/safety monitoring committees
- Participate in BID defense, Kick-off meetings, Investigator’s Meeting (prepare and deliver presentations)
- Participates in project risk assessment activities