As Medical Advisor Rheumatology, you are reporting to the medical director in Belgium and part of the cross-functional rheumatology team. Therapeutic domains are psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and axial spondylo-arthritis. There are currently 2 marketed products in this domain. New treatments and new indications are in development.
Regarding external focus, you are the interface between the company and Thought Leaders to provide advanced disease state data and to exchange scientific and clinical information. You develop & implement the medically owned projects.
The internal focus is to provide scientific expertise to the rheumatology brand team and contribute with strategic/tactical thinking. You liaise with the international medical affairs department and the local clinical trial operations department.
• Medical degree or Master degree in health sciences
• Knowledge on immunology
• experience in rheumatology
• experience in medical affairs or at the customer interface
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication, team work, project management and pro-activity
More info? firstname.lastname@example.org