The CRA co-ordinates and tracks, with coaching and support, clinical studies in compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements. He/she supports clinical teams to ensure quality data and timely completion of studies to meet project goals.
On a daily basis you will, amongst others:
- Assist to study activities, including start up, investigator training, study conduct, site monitoring and close out.
- Provide support to departmental colleagues.
- Contribute to departmental initiatives.
A candidate for this position has following characteristics:
- fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- holder of a Science master's degree.
- a first experience in clinical research
- strong attention to detail.
- able to multi-task, organize, plan and prioritise effectively.
More information? Contact Marieke Franken via email@example.com or 016309509
Sophie Arcq +32 16 309 509