The Animal Health CRA co-ordinates and tracks, with coaching and support, pan-European development & market support studies for pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and biologicals in compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements. He/she supports clinical teams to ensure quality data and timely completion of studies to meet project goals.
On a daily basis you will, amongst others:
- Assist to study activities, including start up, investigator training, study conduct, site monitoring and close out.
- Provide support to departmental colleagues.
- Contribute to departmental initiatives.
A candidate for this position has following characteristics:
- fluent in English and another European language.
- holder of a Science degree.
- minimum 6 months experience as a CRA.
- strong attention to detail.
- able to multi-task, organize, plan and prioritise effectively.
More information? Contact me via email@example.com or 016309509