Technical Specialist-Flow Cytometry
- Perform low, moderate, and high-complexity testing;
- Document procedures;
- Develop methods for routine and biomarker testing (primarily using Flow Cytometry, but scope may also include Molecular/Genomics techniques) in our expanding laboratory;
- Perform multicolor Flow Cytometry assays according to SOPs;
- Lead complex Flow Cytometry validation activities and participate in daily operational management of the Flow Cytometry platform;
- Participate in experimental design;
- Contribute to maintaining a Quality environment and participate actively in SOP writing;
- Maintain overview of inventory and orders for Flow Cytometry platform.
- Experience operating and maintaining flow cytometry equipment (>3 years);
- Experience in designing, optimizing, and analyzing results from flow cytometry experiments;
- Knowledge of principles of flow cytometry panel design, fluorescent compensation, and immunology and/or oncology;
- Experience in multicolor flow cytometry, preferably in a central lab environment;
- Knowledge of BD FACSDiva is preferable;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
email@example.com or 016 309 509