Purpose of the Job:
To lead challenging Process Technology and Materials development projects & initiatives with high complexity & with specialization in brewing raw material co-products (cereals, fibers and protein) in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands.
• Responsible to develop and validate new processes increasing value generation from current brewing co products.
• Responsible to deliver raw material co-product prototypes with the right quality, in time and within budget for global innovation projects
• To continuously scout and identify new ideas / opportunities for the company to increase the business made from brewing co products.
• Promoting synergies among the different global regions, integrating knowledge and support global innovation and supply teams identifying best solutions
• To understand consumer insights and competitors’ strategy, and to integrate this in the frame of our Product & Material development initiatives, to ensure the right decisions are taken in the benefit of the company.
• Work in conjunction with knowledge centers linked to brewing raw materials (Hops, Cereals, Barley, Malting...) to ensure that long term Strategies are in place and approved.
• Phd University technical degree or equivalent (Food Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Agronomy).
• Additional technical brewing education & business oriented qualifications are an asset
• Expert knowledge in fibers and protein for human nutrition (process & or product development)
• Good understanding of the brewing process and its Food raw materials used (Hops, Cereals, Barley, Malting...).
• Passion and excitement for the field of human nutrition
• Experience with R&D and scientific research
• Good understanding of regulatory framework in key markets (EUR, US, Asia, South America)
• Demonstrated successful experience in management of projects of high complexity and or risk profile (product, material and process feasibility / development / implementation)
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to impact and influence to move things forward, while balancing differing ideas / agendas.
Aline Vandermeeren: +32 16 30 95 09 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please notice that we are not able to react to all the applicants whose profile isn’t answering the requirements. If your profile meets the requirements, we will contact you)